Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about communicating well with search engines — but you must also communicate well with human visitors and provide the best possible experience for them.
Let us optimize your website’s content for SEO and conversion.
Content is king. We can optimize your content to communicate well with the search engines and with your human visitors. That includes authority pages, your blog, white papers, and more.We love to work with local companies here in Northwest Arkansas, but we also work with clients all over the world, and we love that, too. We can help you with local search wherever you are, or introduce your site to the nation and the world.
Your website should say exactly what you want it to say — to the people who visit your site, and also to the search engines. Writing for both these audiences at the same time is a specialized skill.
We understand how people use the internet, how the internet works, and how to use language strategically. This means that we can create the kind of structure, navigation, and content that will support your online marketing, helping your visitors find you and increasing traffic and conversions.
We provide quality content for your entire online presence:
- new websites
- website updates or redesigns
- online documents such as white pages
- articles or other external pages to drive traffic
- regular blogging to keep your website dynamic
A great blog is the best thing you can do for your website performance and your online presence. Let Haden Interactive optimize your website content and take care of your blog for you, and you can relax and get on with business.
These results don’t come from a few blog posts or an occasional blog post. They come from regular blogging over the long term.
Regular blogging lets you do great things for your website:
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Increase leads — by 55%, studies say.
- Serve as a 24/7 sales vehicle.
- Increase authority for your company.
- Increase the value of your website.
- Bring visitors back to your site.
- Get your site crawled by search engines.
- Show off new products or share company news.
- Keep in touch with customers.
- Save time on client explanations.
- Rank at search engine results pages for more keywords.
For medical practices, add patient education to the list. You know that most of your patients consult “Dr. Google” even before they make an appointment with you. Your blog can be a source of answers your patients can turn to with complete confidence.
Yet doing your own blogging may not provide the return on investment you want. Coming up with topics on a regular basis, writing at the level of quality you want to show your customers, and simply finding the time to write the blog can be challenging. Many companies begin their blogs confidently, but end up unable to keep going.
It’s usually more cost-effective to hire a professional.
What you get with Haden Interactive professional blogging:
- Three magazine-quality blog posts per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings without fail
- Implementation in your content management system with appropriate meta tags and Yoast SEO check
- Appropriate photos or graphics for each post
- The level of involvement you want — from completely hands-off to editing authority or compliance check
- Analytics for the blog