A great blog is the best thing you can do for your website performance and your online presence. Let Haden Interactive take care of your blog for you, and you can relax and get on with business.
These results don’t come from a few blog posts or an occasional blog post. They come from regular blogging over the long term.
Regular blogging lets you do great things for your website:
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Increase leads — by 55%, studies say.
- Serve as a 24/7 sales vehicle.
- Increase authority for your company.
- Increase the value of your website.
- Bring visitors back to your site.
- Get your site crawled by search engines.
- Show off new products or share company news.
- Keep in touch with customers.
- Save time on client explanations.
- Rank at search engine results pages for more keywords.
For medical practices, add patient education to the list. You know that most of your patients consult “Dr. Google” even before they make an appointment with you. Your blog can be a source of answers your patients can turn to with complete confidence.
Yet doing your own blogging may not provide the return on investment you want. Coming up with topics on a regular basis, writing at the level of quality you want to show your customers, and simply finding the time to write the blog can be challenging. Many companies begin their blogs confidently, but end up unable to keep going.
It’s usually more cost-effective to hire a professional.
What you get with Haden Interactive professional blogging:
- Three magazine-quality blog posts per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings without fail
- Implementation in your content management system with appropriate meta tags and Yoast SEO check
- Appropriate photos or graphics for each post
- The level of involvement you want — from completely hands-off to editing authority or compliance check
- Analytics for the blog