Regular blogging lets you do great things for your website:
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Increase leads — by 55%, studies say.
- Serve as a 24/7 sales vehicle.
- Increase authority for your company.
- Increase the value of your website.
- Bring visitors back to your site.
- Get your site crawled by search engines.
- Show off new products or share company news.
- Keep in touch with customers.
- Save time on client explanations.
- Rank at search engine results pages for more keywords.
For medical practices, add patient education to the list. You know that most of your patients consult “Dr. Google” even before they make an appointment with you. Your blog can be a source of answers your patients can turn to with complete confidence.
Yet doing your own blogging may not provide the return on investment you want. Coming up with topics on a regular basis, writing at the level of quality you want to show your customers, and simply finding the time to write the blog can be challenging. Many companies begin their blogs confidently, but end up unable to keep going.
It’s usually more cost-effective to hire a professional.