From now till December 31st, we’re offering year-end analytics at a super sale price!
What if you knew who came to your website in 2017, how they found you, and what they did while they were at your website?
That knowledge would definitely be power when it comes to planning your 2018 marketing and allocating your resources.
Here are some more things you might find in your analytics report:
- Which traffic sources are most likely to convert?
- How do your paid ad and paid search visitors compare with your organic visitors?
- Which social media platforms send the highest converting visitors?
- Which pages are the most popular?
- Do your older visitors behave differently at your website than your younger visitors?
- What makes your visitors abandon their carts?
- Where do your best customers live?
- Are your visitors coming from major corporations or from smaller companies or homes?
- What do your visitors look for once they reach your website?
- What kinds of links send traffic, and which ones does Google reward you for?
There’s much more you can learn. Every website is different, and your business or practice is also different from the others around you.
We don’t just send an automated report. Our strategic specialists deep dive into your analytics and give you actionable information for your specific needs.
This information will make your year-end planning more effective and eliminate a lot of the trial and error in your 2018 marketing initiatives.