From now till December 31st, we’re offering year-end analytics at a super sale price!
What if you knew who came to your website in 2017, how they found you, and what they did while they were at your website?
That knowledge would definitely be power when it comes to planning your 2018 marketing and allocating your resources.
Here are some more things you might find in your analytics report:
- Which traffic sources are most likely to convert?
- How do your paid ad and paid search visitors compare with your organic visitors?
- Which social media platforms send the highest converting visitors?
- Which pages are the most popular?
- Do your older visitors behave differently at your website than your younger visitors?
- What makes your visitors abandon their carts?
- Where do your best customers live?
- Are your visitors coming from major corporations or from smaller companies or homes?
- What do your visitors look for once they reach your website?
- What kinds of links send traffic, and which ones does Google reward you for?
There’s much more you can learn. Every website is different, and your business or practice is also different from the others around you.
We don’t just send an automated report. Our strategic specialists deep dive into your analytics and give you actionable information for your specific needs.
This information will make your year-end planning more effective and eliminate a lot of the trial and error in your 2018 marketing initiatives.
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. We’ll provide a thorough report, with strategic recommendations, from your Google Analytics.
This is not an automatic report. We will pull basic numbers, but we will also identify actionable data specifically for you:
- Who are your visitors?
- Where do they come from?
- How do they find you?
- What do they do at your website?
- What behavior patterns show up?
- What conversions take place — sales, contacts, and more?
- What works well and what needs work?
Your Analytics Report will give you the information you need to make data-driven decisions for 2018. From now through December 2017, we’re offering a significant discount. Buy your Analytics Report by 12/31/2017, and you will receive your report in January 2018, once your complete 2017 data is available.
If you don’t have Google Analytics in place, we’ll be happy to install it for you so you’ll have data available on New Year’s Day.