Is your website ready for holiday shoppers? Fortunately, it’s not too late to make changes if you need to.
Different organizations approach the holidays with different goals, and have different business needs — and therefore different requirements for their websites.
- If your product is in brick and mortar stores, you need to balance promotions to work toward maximum sell-through and maximum profitability.
- If you’re an e-commerce seller, it’s time to finalize your plans for the holiday season, but it’s not too late to increase traffic and conversions.
- If you offer a service rather than products, this is the perfect time to position your service for holiday shoppers.
- If you’re into brand awareness and thought leadership rather than sales at this time of year, it’s time to celebrate with your visitors.
Here’s some inspirational reading, whichever set of goals you’re working towards:
- Is Your Ecommerce Site Ready for the Holidays?
- Prepare Your Website for the Holidays
- Create Great Product Pages
- Too Late for Holiday Promotions?
- Christmas Creep and the CPG Website
- Change Your Navigation for Holiday Sales
- Brick and Click: How to Increase Sales at Both
Now that you have some great ideas for website changes that will create excellent ROI for you between now and the end of the year, what are you going to do about it? If you and your team are too busy to do it yourselves or it’s not that easy for you to get into your website and make changes, we may be able to help you. Call 479.966.9761 to get on our calendar.