WordCamp Fayetteville is scheduled for July 31 through August 2, 2015, at the Reynold’s Center on the University of Arkansas campus in Fayetteville, Arkansas. This is the place to gain new skills, meet new people, and enjoy the friendly WordPress community.
Both Rebecca and Josepha will be speaking, along with some favorites from previous years and some exciting new speakers we haven’t heard before. See the whole list of speakers. Sessions include topics ranging from choosing a theme to SEO to speeding up your website to making Pin-worthy graphics. See the whole list of sessions.
There are five tracks this year:
- WP101: Just bought the car or thinking about it. This is for people who’ve heard of WordPress and want to try it out, but don’t know much about it right now. No technical knowledge will be assumed, and all sessions will be in plain English.
- Developers: Getting under the hood. If the pretty stuff on the front of the website is not that important, then you might like the Developer track. This is where there’ll be talk about building things, and technical knowledge is essential.
- Designers: Jazzing up the chassis. If you’re an artist rather than a tech guy, this might be the track for you. Speakers will assume knowledge of HTML and CSS, Photoshop and WordPress itself, but you might not use much PHP.
- Publishers: Delivering the goods. If you use WordPress websites to share your thoughts, your photographs, your videos, your words, your music, or your recipes, this is the track for you. This track embraces WordPress’s blogger heritage.
- Entrepreneurs: Driving the car, not messing with the motor — and you mean business. You might be building your own website or you might have people who do all that for you, but you want to know how to get the best ROI for your WordPress website. Nonprofits as well as for-profits belong here.
Please select a track when you buy your tickets, so we can make sure to have enough room for all the attendees, but you can switch around if you want to.
Get your tickets now so you can be sure of getting a T-shirt and some lunch!