We’re heading up to WordCamp Kansas City next week. Rebecca will be presenting two topics:
- World Domination with Collaborative Tools will share how WordPress can make collaboration and project management easier, for less investment than Basecamp and similar tools. Specific themes and plugins will be discussed.
- Penguins, Pigeons, and Pandas introduces and updates SEO for 2015 and beyond. Changes to Google’s algorithm will be explained, and if you don’t know what an algorithm is, here’s your chance.
Also from Northwest Arkansas:
- Jamie Smith presents The Beginner’s Guide to Writing in WordPress
- Also from Jamie Smith, Why and How Businesses and Organizations Should Blog
- Eric Huber presents How to Stop the Robot Apolcalypse and Put Your Website to Work
WordCamp KC is always fun, eye-opening, and a chance to learn and network in a great city. See you there!