If you have business pages at G+, you might like to add a manager to those pages. Here are just a few reasons for doing this:
- You want someone else at your company to be able to help out with posting and updating your page.
- You want your social media management team to be able to manage the page for you.
- You want an emergency back up person in case you’re unable to manage the page at some time.
- You need a temporary back up while you’re on vacation.
- You want to transfer ownership of the page to a new staff person when you change positions.
It’s easy to do this.
Go to your G+ page and click on your name. You’ll see “All your Google+ pages” at the bottom of the pop-up, under the list of pages you own. Click on that.
You’ll get to your pages management page. Scroll down if you need to and find the page you want to manage. Hover below the “Switch to this page” button and you’ll see “Managers.” Click on that.
You’ll get a page with a spot to invite a new manager or to transfer ownership.
Fill in the email address of the person you want to appoint as a manager, and an invitation will be sent. That’s all there is to it!